The ONE and ONLY dedicated producer and supplier of Certified Organic & Non-GMO Lecithins in the world.
We are Clarkson Specialty Lecithins.
We believe in 100% natural, mechanical extraction and processing without the use of chemical solvents like acetone and hexane. Clarkson Certified Organic, Clean Label and Kosher Lecithin can be used in many applications.
Clarkson Specialty Lecithins will satisfy your Non-GMO, Clean Label and Kosher Lecithin needs, whether in processed products as an emulsifier or as a release agent in production, for a variety of applications.
About Our Company
Clarkson Specialty Lecithins is the new name and brand identity for Clarkson Soy Products, LLC, effective 7/1/18, which offered the world’s first certified organic soy lecithin back in 2002.
We also offer the world’s first Natural Lecithin.
Clarkson Specialty Lecithins will satisfy your natural lecithin needs, whether in processed products as an emulsifier or as a release agent in production. With over 15 years of experience dedicated to the production of commercial quantities of soy and sunflower lecithins, we are the only company in North America dedicated to supplying Non-GMO, Certified Organic, and Natural Lecithins. With two U.S.-based processing and production facilities, we can meet the various needs of any supply chain anywhere and anytime – for small producers, larger co-packers, and multinational food or pharmaceutical companies. We also have distribution in Canada and the EU, and soon in many other regions and countries around the world.
If you’re in need of a trusted and reliable supplier of natural lecithin, then look no further. The difference is our experience.
Clarkson Specialty Lecithins, LLC became the new name for Clarkson Soy Products, LLC as of 7/1/18.
- USDA NOP Certified with EU and Canadian Equivalency
- Certified Organic and Kosher
- FSMA Compliant
- GFSI Certified by SQF
- Halal Certified by IFANCA
- Food Grade, USP Grade, and Infant Grade
- Comply with §205.606 of The National List of Allowed and Prohibited Substances
- Dedicated Allergen and Non-Allergen process lines preventing cross-contamination
- Offering the World’s First Natural Lecithin
- 2020 brings lower pricing with more price break options!
- Organic Sunflower Liquid Lecithin is now available in 3 pack sizes of 10, 50 and 450 lb.
- Non-GMO Project Verification awarded to our Champaign, IL Facility.
- Marketing agreement signed with Thomas, Large, & Singer Canada.
- Clarkson Specialty Lecithins gets SQF Certification. Read more here.
- July 2018: Clarkson Soy Products became Clarkson Specialty Lecithins.
Please see us at the following events!
- SIAL Canada – Montreal, Canada, Sept 29 – Oct 1, 2020 (NEW DATE)