The ONE and ONLY dedicated producer and supplier of Certified Organic & Non-GMO Lecithins in the world.
We are Clarkson Specialty Lecithins.
We believe in 100% natural, mechanical extraction and processing without the use of chemical solvents like acetone and hexane. Clarkson Certified Organic, Clean Label and Kosher Lecithin can be used in many applications.
Clarkson Specialty Lecithins will satisfy your Non-GMO, Clean Label and Kosher Lecithin needs, whether in processed products as an emulsifier or as a release agent in production, for a variety of applications.
About Our Company
Clarkson Specialty Lecithins is the new name and brand identity for Clarkson Soy Products, LLC, effective 7/1/18, which offered the world’s first certified organic soy lecithin back in 2002.
We also offer the world’s first Natural Lecithin.
If you’re in need of a trusted and reliable supplier of natural lecithin, then look no further. The difference is our experience.
Clarkson Specialty Lecithins, LLC became the new name for Clarkson Soy Products, LLC as of 7/1/18.
- USDA NOP Certified with EU and Canadian Equivalency
- Certified Organic and Kosher
- FSMA Compliant
- GFSI Certified by SQF
- Halal Certified by IFANCA
- Food Grade, USP Grade, and Infant Grade
- Comply with §205.606 of The National List of Allowed and Prohibited Substances
- Dedicated Allergen and Non-Allergen process lines preventing cross-contamination
- Offering the World’s First Natural Lecithin
- CSL is awarded The Non-GMO Project Verification for our Champaign, IL Facility.
- CSL signs a marketing agreement with Thomas, Large, & Singer Canada.
- Clarkson Specialty Lecithins achieves SQF Certification. Read more here.
- Clarkson Soy Products LLC becomes Clarkson Specialty Lecithins, as of 7/1/18. Read more here.
Please see us at the following events!
- Anuga – Cologne, Germany, in the USA Organic Pavilion Hall 5.2, Aisle C, Booth 040/048, October 5th – 9th, 2019
- SupplySide West – Las Vegas, NV, Booth 2771, October 15th – 19th, 2019
- Food Matters Live ExCel – London, England, Booth A14, November 19th & 20th, 2019
- The Mexican Healthy Products Summit – Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, January 24th – 26th, 2020
- Biofach – Nuremburg, Germany, February 12th – 15th, 2020
- Natural Products Expo West – Anaheim, California, March 3rd – 7th, 2020
- SIAL Canada – Montreal, Canada, April 15th – 17th, 2020